1. Take items to donate.My trunk is full of clothes and other items that I've been meaning to donate since about... 6 months ago. I'm sure they'll enjoy my scarves and coats now that it's 99 degrees out...
2. Organize my laundry.There's a pile of clean clothes and a pile of dirty clothes. Maybe they'll end up in my closet some day soon.
3. Cook real food. And maybe lose a few pounds in the process.No more frozen dinners and canned soup for lunch. I'm looking forward to fresh veggies!
4. Shave my legs.Well, there's really no excuse for this one except that I hate to do it.
5. Wash the dog, wash the dishes, wash the car, wash all the things!
6. Read a book just for fun!I'm talking pure chick-lit, cheesy, lame, easy-to-read, romantic, fictional, fun, not-academic, not-intelligent, don't-require-brain-waves type of books. If you have any recommendations, leave them in the comments!
7. Go to the dentist.And hope for the best. It's been awhile...
8. Go to the eye doctor.And cry as the reality of my old age sets in when I receive a stronger prescription. I know it's coming, I'm just not prepared for it.
9. Organize my office, organize my bedroom, organize my bills, organize all the things!
10. Watch a lot of Netflix.And don't feel guilty about it. I worked hard and endured a lot of stress this past school year. I deserve to binge-watch mindless TV online! (Or so I keep telling myself...)
What does your summer to-do list look like?