Many of you might remember that last year my friend and I created a new website called We-Teach-Music. WELL... we recently did a complete overhaul, redesign, and relaunch! We'd love it if you'd go and check it out. And please share it with anyone you think would like it! While we are specifically performing arts teachers, we think anyone involved in education will find the blog relatable and/or useful.
If you like to use Bloglovin, We-Teach-Music is found here.
You can also follow We-Teach-Music on Twitter.
And we're on Facebook!
Instagram and Pinterest coming soon!
What can you expect from We-Teach-Music?
- Articles answering your fundamental music-related questions, such as, "Can I sing when I'm sick?" and "What does a conductor actually DO?"
- Helpful ideas for parents. Ex: What kind of Christmas gifts do teachers really want?
- Fundraising ideas for teachers.
- Free things! We've designed some posters and printables, and we have more coming soon.
- Shop Our Faves - we've conveniently linked all of our favorite classroom, office, and closet items.
- Resources: We've compiled an ever-growing list of the most useful resources and sites for teachers. We continue to add to the list as we come across other great resources.
- Lesson plans that we love!
- Music repertoire ideas
- Video examples
- Our favorite things, funny anecdotes, lessons we've learned or are learning along the way, and much more!