I read lots of blogs. Sometimes I just browse around on Bloglovin' or Pinterest, waiting until something catches my eye. One thing that I have noticed is the increasing popularity of subscription boxes. The first one I ever heard of was called "Umba box," and I thought the concept very interesting... As Umba says on their website, "Our team of stylists curates products that will introduce you to the handmade movement, Then we deliver them to your door each month."
Here are some more subscription box ideas that I'd like to give a try someday.
1. Birchbox: "We are redefining the retail process by offering consumers a unique and personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop the best beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products on the market."
(No photo available)
2. Tasting Room: "Tasting Room eliminates the guesswork, uncertainty and confusion of shopping for wine. Our innovative wine tasting kit contains six expertly selected wines from around the world, packaged in small, taste-test size (50ml) bottles. Just follow the simple instructions included in the kit, and a few minutes later you’ll learn all about the types of wine that suit your tastes. Soon after, we’ll send you the wines that match your preferences."
3. Nature Box: "Our team scours the world to find the most unique and tasty snacks, and we deliver them to your doorstep. Each box carries a unique theme and everything inside has been taste-tested and nutritionist-approved."
4. Try the World: "At Try The World, we believe that life is too short to not try everything that's out in the world. So we created the first subscription program to discover the best gourmet food and cultural finds from across the globe, delivered to your door!"
5. BarkBox: "When you sign up for BarkBox, every month you will receive a box in the mail with four or more carefully selected products and presents for your dog – anything from toys, bones and all-natural treats to hygiene products and innovative new gadgets!"
Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using.All for only $10 a month."
I think my favorite ones to try right now would be Birchbox (because I've read a lot of great reviews about them), Umba (because I love the idea of supporting artists), and Try the World (because, well, it sounds awesome!).
So tell me, would you try a subscription box or two? Which would be your first pick? I also think these are great gift ideas!